NursePlan Supply Of Staff
Our Client Promise(s)
- to use the most professional people and systems to satisfy your nurse requirements.
- to find you capable and adaptable nurses, no matter how temporary or specific your need may be.
- to respond effectively, however late your request may come.
- to be available to you round the clock, throughout the year, with one telephone number.
- to keep our promise and be judged by results.
How we accomplish this
- All staff have to complete a 45 minute interview before a decision is made whether to register them or not.(We are the only agency who actually turn down candidates who do not meet our stringent criteria.)
- All staff nurses have to have at least 18 months post qualification experience.
- All staff nurses have to complete a drugs calculation test at interview.
- Healthcare Assistants must have verifiable 2 years experience if they are not training to be nurses or social workers.
- Every staff has to complete an Enhanced CRB before assignment.
- All mandatory training is provided free of charge to our candidate staff.
- Our inhouse agency management software developed by nurses works around the clock to make sure that all staff comply with CQC and our clients requirements.
All of our staff go through rigorous selection, vetting and additional training as needed before they can work in any sector of our organization. The key areas covered for registration are:
- An enhanced level Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check
- Written clinical references from a candidate's current and previous or two previous employers
- A full employment history (with all gaps explained)
- Verification of candidate's identity
- Verification of effective NMC or HPC registration